Yoghurt with rhubarb sorbet
- 1 400 g tin rhubarb in syrup
- 500 g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 tbsp raspberry sorbet
- Empty the rhubarb and syrup into a pan, and heat ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼gently for five minutes.
- Take a serving glass and fill it half way with the Greek yoghurt. Don’t worry if you don’t have a martini glass, your aren’t making this at the Ritz, are you? Top them with the rhubarb.
- To finish, take the sorbet our of the freezer, then, using a firm dessert spoon, scrape layers off the ice block to produce frozen ‘shavings’. When you have a few spoonful’s worth, layer over the rhubarb and yoghurt and serve immediately.
Video: Jamie Oliver Make Perfect 45 Second Summer Berries Ice Cream
Fat Supplement, Oral
How to Look Like a Doll
Exercising When Diabetes Affects Mobility
Savory Cider and Thyme Turkey Gravy
The Affordable Dress That at Least 50 of Londons Fashion Editors Own
Multi-Collagen Supplement: Collagen Review
25 Ways to Wear Sneakers Every Single Day ThisSummer
This Adorable Mama Raccoon Has a Hilarious Way of Asking for Food
Rachel Weisz announces she’s expecting a baby with Daniel Craig at 48
The Best (And Worst) Vegetables for a Low-Carb Diet
How Vulnerable Are You
Date: 08.12.2018, 02:30 / Views: 41594