Skillet Roasted Cauliflower and Sausage Rigatoni
Jan 15, 2015
The mild flavor of Castelvetrano olives won't overpower this wintry pasta.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 35
Total Time: 0 hours 35
3/4 lb. rigatoni
Freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 lb. Italian sausage
medium Red Onion
dry white wine
packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
1/2 c. torn pitted green olives (such as Castelvetrano)
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer, cut side down, and cook until golden brown, 4 minutes. Turn cauliflower and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes; remove to a bowl.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet. Add sausage, carrots, and onion and sauté, breaking sausage into small pieces, until sausage is browned and carrots are crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Stir in wine, scraping brown bits from bottom of skillet. Add cauliflower and stir to coat.
- Add pasta, parsley, pecorino, and olives to cauliflower mixture and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with pepper and pecorino.
Video: Skillet Lasagna!! Easy 30 Minute Stove Top Lasagne Recipe
10 Reasons Why New Year’s Resolutions Fail
Jill Stuart SpringSummer 2019 Collection – New York Fashion Week
9 Outrageous Etiquette Crimes (and 1 Real Crime) Guests Have Committed at Weddings
How to Survive a Freaky Roller Coaster
6 Tips for Treating Hangnails
Herve Leger by Max Azria FallWinter 2019RTW – NYFW
How to Find the Battery Charging Rate of Your Android Using Battery Monitor Widget
Constantly Tired Try These 12 Tips Before Reaching for A Coffee
How to Create a Bee Friendly Garden
Fish lovers, beware Do not eat these fish breeds if you wish to stay healthy
Date: 06.12.2018, 08:18 / Views: 41185