Spicy Cheese Appetizer "Mandarin"
Serve the usual cheese salad with garlic in the form of sunny orange mandarins and success is guaranteed! Very tasty and original!
Cooking such a snack is quick and easy, as you will see for yourself now. So, let's get down to the recipe.
- 150 gr. hard cheese, grate
- 100 gr. melted cheese grate
- 2 pcs. boil carrots, rub on a fine grater
- 2 eggs, boil, grate
- 4-6 cloves of garlic (to taste) for a super spicy taste, can be less (optional)
- salt and mayonnaise
- Dill on request
How to cook hot mandarin desserts with cheese
- In a deep container we mix two types of cheese and eggs, add garlic passed through a press, add some salt, add mayonnaise, if desired, you can add finely chopped dill and stir.
- Wet hands form impromptu mandarins. Rolls tangerines in a grated carrot.
- We add leaflets to each tangerine. Tangerine leaves can be imitated with bay leaves, parsley, basil leaves or other herbs that you have on hand. Carnation will play the role of a tangerine tail.
- Before serving, place the snack in a cold place for 30-40 minutes.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:42 / Views: 54581
We make a wooden knife
Pine and Wool Fir
How to switch to fractional power system
Lamp flower from book pages
Bombs for linen
Feminine kanzashi jewelery from Japanese master Sakae