Reveal the secret of mirror glaze
In a properly prepared glaze, you will see your reflection!
12 g gelatin
150 g sugar
75 g of water
150 g glucose syrup or corn syrup
150 g white chocolate
100 g of condensed milk
1. Soak gelatin in water.
2. In the saucepan, combine sugar, water and glucose syrup (in extreme cases, replace with molasses or invert corn syrup).
3. Put on the fire and heat the mixture to dissolve the sugar. Add the pressed gelatin and mix.
4. Break the white chocolate into pieces and melt on a water bath or in a microwave with short pulses for 15 seconds (warmed, removed, mixed, repeated).
5. In the chocolate mass, pour the condensed milk and carefully with a thin trickle of syrup. Stir.
6. Add food coloring to the mixture.
7. Stir the frosting with a dip blender. It is important that many bubbles do not appear in the mixture, otherwise they will remain on the dessert. Therefore, hold the blender almost vertically and do not lift it high so that it does not get out of the ground.
8. In a properly prepared glaze, you will see your reflection.The darker the glaze, the more mirrored the surface. If it turned out that there are a small number of bubbles, skip the icing through a fine sieve, you can two times.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:42 / Views: 91395
Card Vase with flowers
We decorate the alarm with luminous wire
Cabinet - Designer
How to hide a lie