Penne with Three Cheeses and Porcini Mushrooms
package penne rigate or ziti pasta
dried porcini mushrooms
2 tbsp. margarine or butter
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 1/2 c. reduced-fat (2%) milk
Salt and ground black pepper
Fontina cheese, cubed
part-skim ricotta cheese
freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat large saucepot of water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook 2 minutes less than label directs. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In microwave-safe 4-cup liquid measuring cup or medium bowl, heat water in microwave oven on High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until boiling. Stir in porcini mushrooms; let stand 15 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove porcini; rinse to remove any grit. Finely chop and set aside. Strain soaking liquid through sieve lined with paper towel and set aside.
- In 4-quart saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat. Add onion and cook 8 to 9 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in porcini and thyme.
- Sprinkle flour over onion mixture in saucepan; cook 1 minute, stirring. Whisk in milk, mushroom liquid, nutmeg, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
- Add porcini sauce to pasta in saucepot. Stir in Fontina, ricotta, and 1/2 cup Parmesan until combined. Spoon pasta into 3-quart ceramic baking dish; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Bake 30 minutes or until center is hot and top is golden.
Video: Mushroom, Leek and Tarragon Pasta - Gordon Ramsay
Eat real fruit instead of dried fruit
How to Remove a Deer Tick
How to Create an Account on Soundcloud
How its made matches science channel
Thanksgiving Dinner: 5 Easy Ways to SaveCalories
How to Buy Police Impounded Cars
This Is the Love Story of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively
5 Real-Life Makeovers to Inspire Your Next Haircut
Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros
I Have A Dairy Sensitivity—Heres How Probiotics Helped Tame My Symptoms
Date: 05.12.2018, 10:28 / Views: 62183