Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 c. unsalted butter
1/2 c. granulated sugar
Yolk from 1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
jar seedless raspberry jam or preserves (1 cup)
1/4 c. cold unsalted butter
1/2 c. roasted salted peanuts
1/2 c. peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13- by 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil 2 inches beyond pan at both ends. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat butter and remaining mixture of ingredients with the paddle attachment of a mixer on medium speed until soft and creamy, about 2 minutes. On low speed, beat in flour mixture, scraping sides of the bowl until dough comes together. Drop small clumps of dough evenly into prepared ban. With floured fingers, press dough into even layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until surface is golden and set. Remove crust, keeping the oven on.
- Spread jam evenly over warm crust. In a bowl, whisk flour and sugar until blended, then add in butter until moist crumbs form. Add peanuts and chips and rub in until incorporated. Crumble mixture over jam later.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until crumb topping is golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Lift ends of foil to transfer to a cutting board. Cut lengthwise into 6 equal strips, about 1 1/2 inches wide. Cut each strip into 6 bars.
Video: Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
Pecan Pie with Bourbon Whipped Cream
How to Encourage an Autistic Persons Special Interests
Freja Beha Erichsen Goes Nude In VMAN As PattiSmith
COWEN: Chipotle comeback stunted by customers perception
How to Remove Sunless Tanner from Skin
How to Be a Teenage Role Model
CNN is suing the Trump administration over Jim Acostas press pass
How to quit smoking with bupropion
12food products which you can make awhole lot tastier
10 Healthy Desserts You’llLove
Body Care That Won’t Break TheBank
Date: 06.12.2018, 22:49 / Views: 43135