Low-Calorie and Low-Fat Tuna Wrap Recipe
- Drain the water from the 3 ounces canned tuna and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Chop the 1/2 rib of celery and 1/4 red bell pepper into a fine dice, and add to the bowl with the tuna.
- Add the 1/4 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt to the bowl with the tuna, celery, and red pepper.
- Place the 6-inch whole-wheat wrap or tortilla on a clean surface.
- Visually, think of dividing your wrap into 3 even strips. Place 1/4 cup spinach in the middle strip, avoiding the edges.
- Load the tuna-salad mixture on top of the spinach.
- To make a closed wrap, fold up the bottom edge about 1 inch. Fold the left edge over, followed by the right edge. Then roll away from you until the filling is completely encased. Alternatively, you could roll the entire wrap from one direction and leave the ends open.
Tips on Selecting Your Wrap or Tortilla
Not all wraps are created equally. Check out the nutritional information on the back of the package. Depending on the size of the wrap or tortilla and the ingredients, it can range from about 80 calories to more than 200. Try and stick with somewhere in the middle range, about 100 calories or so.
Fresh fruits and veggies always are a great pairing with this low-calorie tuna wrap, but you might browse through some of the more healthful options if you'd like a salty snack. You could make your own kale chips or find lower-calorie/lower-fat chip options like veggie sticks or hummus chips.
Video: Tasty Low Carb Tuna Wraps (Perfect For Getting Lean)
How to Eat Like a (Time-Crunched) Nutritionist
How to Find out if You Have a Warrant Out for Your Arrest
Recovering From Hip Replacement
How to Download Subtitles from Subscene
Best Trench Coats
25 Ideas For Organizing and StoringBooks
General Principles of Weight Training for Muscle Building
The Lowdown: How To Wear Shorts
Tom Hardy Says He’s paying the Price’ for His Incredible Bane Body Transformation
10k Training Plan for Beginners
Strangers Shovel Pathway So 82 Year Old Can Visit Late Wife Every Day
How to Market a Fitness Boot Camp Business
The boutique Parisian hotel that is perfect for book lovers
Sears bankruptcy: Warren Buffett predicted Eddie Lampert fall in 2005
This is the special reason why Meghan Markle kept her bridal bouquet