Today I will present you a recipe for a great tasty and refreshing drink -lemon kvass.
1) 800 grams of black (rye) bread
2) 7 liters of water
3) one and a half to two Sakana raisins
4) 2 glasses of sugar
5) A teaspoon of citric acid
For the yeast:
6) 5 grams of fresh yeast
7) Half a cup of warm water
8) 2 table flour spoons
Cooking lemon kvass
1) First we make a leaven by doing this, stir the yeast in warm water and add flour. Mix everything thoroughly.
2) Now we will cut the bread into small pieces and dry it in the oven
3 ) We take out the bread, pour it with boiling water, and cool it to about room temperature, and add the previously prepared leaven here. Now we leave it all for the night.
4) Now the next kvass needs to be drained, raisins, citric acid, and of course sugar should be added. Mix very well (I personally shake the jar),and leave for the night.
5) Again, process the result, and put it in the cold for a day.
Everything, fresh and cool brew is ready,drink to your health!
Date: 08.10.2018, 08:54 / Views: 92342
Quilling snowdrops master class
9 Reasonable reasons to use non-standard hydrogen peroxide in the garden
Mysterious and deep indigo - a multifaceted color to create a stylish image
Decorative tray of boards
Gorgeous color Marsala: 6 ideas for creating a stylish outfit
New life of old things