Kulich with raisins and lemon icing
- Flow temperature:Room temperature
- Processing Type:Baking
1. Melt the butter, pour in the heated milk, add sugar, salt, mix and cool to room temperature. Pour the flour, dilute the yeast in a small amount of milk and add to the dough. Mix thoroughly and place in a warm place for fermentation.
2. When the dough rises, add the yolks, then whipped whites, raisins, knead thoroughly.
3. Put the dough in a form richly greased with softened butter, filled with flour, fill it up to half. When the dough rises flush with the edges of the form, bake the cake at 180 degrees until cooked.
4. To glaze in a cup of powdered sugar, add lemon zest and gradually pour lemon juice until you get a mass of consistency resembling thickened cream.Spread the icing on the cooled cake and leave it to freeze.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:46 / Views: 65244
DIY Easter Toy
How to cook a salad in the form of eight on March 8
A rope of rope and 5 ways to freshen up the interior of your apartment
Easy trick to find a place for covers of dishes
Classic style corner sofas are the highlight of the modern interior
Is it hard to work as a merchandiser?
Ordinary miracle: childless spouses waited for the baby, losing hope
What awaits me in the near futureI will meet my soul mate