How to Start a Relationship with a Girl Who's Just Told You She Likes You
Be Casual.Don't go jumping around in front of her yelling out "YES!! She likes me! YEAH!". This isn't a good idea, it doesn't rate very high on the coolness scale. No matter what you're feeling inside, don't let it show too much. Obviously, you don't have to be stony-faced and speak in a monotone voice, but just don't get really worked up. Be cool.
Build up a friendship.Don't go up to her the next day and just ask her out. It'll seem a little weird, and you want to get to know her a bit first. So slowly build up a friendship. You don't have to become best friends, but just try to talk to her whenever you can, and be friendly. You'll find out whether you really like her for who she is, and you'll know more about each other.
Ask to speak with her alone.It's scary, but if she likes you then she'll probably agree. If you see her at lunch just going out of the canteen or talking to someone, politely go up to her and ask her if you two could speak to each other alone. Try not to do it when she's with a huge group, it may be a little embarrassing. Just stroll up to her and go, "Hey. Could i speak to you alone for a moment?"
Ask her out.After you've asked if you can speak to her alone, just be brave and ask her out. Don't stutter or stumble, just ask her out straight. Okay, so maybe you could add more than a "Will you go out with me?". Something like, "I really like you. I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" would be a lot better.
Improve your relationship.Now you're relationship is at its maximum. Take it even farther! Don't go to fast and rush into kissing though! Start to hug and soon enough, she'll be all over you!
QuestionShe is richer than me and her family status is high. Also she is going to shift her home in the next month. What do I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerFirst think if you are ready for a relationship with her. If both of you want to be together in a relationship then this is not a problem. Communicate with each other, meet each other once a week. When you are connected then distance is merely a small problem to overcome. Be confident about your relationship and keep your mindset positive that your relationship is going to work.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Ignore any rumors. After someone confesses to liking someone, a lot of rumors and gossip might go around. People might start teasing you. Just ignore them and keep a clear head. Don't get too worked up about it.
- Go slow. Even though this girl likes you, it might freak her out if you just ask her out. So take the time to build up a friendship andthenask her out. It seems pointless, but if you're already friendly before you start going out, your relationship will be stronger when you start dating.
- Don't ask her out in front of everyone. You might be tempted just to ask her out in front of everyone, but if you do, she might be overwhelmed or embarrassed. Anyway, it's more romantic and thoughtful if you two are alone.
- Ask her out yourself. If you're a bit shy, you might want to get a friend to ask for you. Bad idea. Girls admire guys who are brave enough to ask them out.
- Keep in touch a lot! If you don't the relationship goes all downhill from there!
- Patience is key, give the relationship time to build, don't let peer pressure or any other factors rush you into awkward situations. If you are eager to move on to kissing or more physical experiences, talk to her and find out what she enjoys and the pace to which she wishes to someday enjoy it.
- You might get teased a lot during this whole process. People can be really annoying sometimes. Just ignore them and don't let them stand in your way.
Video: How to Start a Relationship?
5 DIY Beauty Gifts for When You’re Feeling Crafty (and Thrifty)
How to Keep a Pet Praying Mantis Without a Cage
How to Build Antennas
This Video Shows the Horrifying Moment a Woman Was Attacked By a Tiger
My History with Chronic Pain
Job Loss Tougher for Americans Than Europeans
Christian Siriano Spring 2019 RTW Collection at NYFW
A wasteful deployment
A Perfect Pickle
A virtual reality version is coming next
Nicole Farhi: I thought how stupid to die on my doorstep’
How to Accumulate the Most Credit Card Reward Points
How to Deal With Migraines
Date: 02.12.2018, 00:58 / Views: 64251