How to Play Facebook Games on an Android
10 Second version
1. Open thePlay Store.
2. Tap search bar.
3. Type the name of the game you want to install.
4. Tap the game in the search results.
6. Open the game after installing.
7. Tap theConnect to Facebookbutton and login with your Facebook account.
Installing the Game
Open thePlay Store.Most of the popular Facebook games are available for free on the Google Play Store. You'll be able to connect to your Facebook account and sync your progress.
- It will be difficult or impossible to play games on the Facebook website using your Android's browser. Installing the game from the Play Store is the best way to play your Facebook games on the go.
- If you're using an Amazon device, open the Amazon App Store instead. You should still be able to find most games, but if the game you want is only available on Google Play, you can try putting the Play Store on your Kindle.
Tap theGoogle Playsearch bar.You'll see this at the top of the Play Store screen.
Type the name of the game you want to play.Search for the name of the game that you play on Facebook. You should be able to find the Android version of the same game if you type the name in exactly.
Tap the app in the list of search results.Compare the name and the icon to the game on the Facebook website. You can also look at the developer name to ensure that you're downloading the same game.
Tap theInstallbutton.Pretty much any game that you played on Facebook will be available for free on Android.
Connecting to Facebook
Install the Facebook app.If you're logged into the Facebook app on your Android device, syncing your game will usually be a lot simpler.
- You can install the Facebook app by opening the Play Store or the Amazon App Store and searching for Facebook.
Tap theFacebookapp.You'll find this in your Apps list after installing it. Open your Apps list by tapping the button on your Home screen.
TapSign In.Your Facebook feed will load and your account will be logged into the Facebook app.
Press the button to return to the Home screen.
Tap the game you installed.It may be on your Home screen, or you can tap the Apps button () and find it in the list.
Find theConnect to FacebookorLog in to Facebookbutton.This button will look different and be in a different location in every game, but can typically be found on the game's main menu or title screen. Look for the Facebook logo, or a button that says "Connect." You may need to open the game's Options or Settings menu.
- For example, in Subway Surfers you'll need to tap the Gear button in the upper-right corner of the main menu, then tap "Log in to Facebook."
- As another example, King games like Candy Crush Saga and Bubble Witch require you to tap the ☰ button in the lower-left corner of the main menu, then tap the Facebook icon.
Type in your Facebook login information (if prompted).If you're already logged into the Facebook app, you'll likely not be prompted to enter your login details again. Some apps may still ask, and you'll be asked if you don't have the Facebook app.
Start playing the game.Once you're successfully connected, you should be able to start the game and resume from where you left off on the Facebook website.
QuestionI want to install the Google Play Store, but I cannot. What could be wrong?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you have an Andriod tablet, the Play Store should already be on there. If you cannot figure anything out, try to contact customer service.Thanks!
QuestionWhat can cause my games to not connect to Facebook and only show an error message?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYour date and time settings may be an issue. Check if they're correct, then retry.Thanks!
QuestionHow can we download games without the Play Store?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can try google and download the apk file instead.Thanks!
Why can't I change my picture when I play tap poker social edition?
I installed the game on an android tablet, it opens then closes. What can I do to fix it?
Who can see me playing games while I am connected to Facebook?
I have Facebook on my tablet, but I can't play the games. Do I have to install the games?
Can we play games in Facebook without downloading the games?
- Make sure you're connected to the internet when you start your game so that you can load and save your progress to your Facebook account.
- Check for any available software updates for your Android device to ensure maximum compatibility with games from the Play Store.
Video: How to Play Games on Facebook
Tory Burch Launches Vintage Inspired Watches
Butternut Squash Soup with Apple and Fresh Thyme
How to Lime Finish Oak
Flaxseed Fails as Treatment for Hot Flashes
Get Your Brain in the Fast Lane
Home remedies to Remove acne marks
Asthma and Swine Flu
Privacy is the new celebrity
Watch an Armoire Transform Into a Hidden Bar
6 Pieces Of Wearable Tech To Destress Your Mind And Make You Feel Calmer
20 Homemade, Healthy Fast Food Recipes