How to Make a Fog Chiller (for Halloween)
Buy a fog machine.It's best to buy a 1000 watt fog machine, but they tend to be pricey! If you are on a budget, go with the 400 watt fog machine (-30).
Go to your local hardware store and buy a 10 feet (3.0 m) length of PVC pipe.This will act as the chiller.
Find/buy and circular piece of wood, enough to cover one end of the PVC pipe.You will need to drill a lot of holes in the top of this.
Tape the circular piece of wood to one end of the PVC pipe.Be sure not the tape over any of the holes you drilled!
Buy two bags of ice.If you can get your hands on dry ice, it will work much better. Take the PVC pipe (the end with the piece of wood attached facing the floor/ground) and fill up the pipe with ice, or dry ice. If you are using dry ice, you will have it break it up into small pieces to fit into the tube. Since dry ice is very hard to break up, you will need a hammer. Make sure not to fill it right to the top of the pipe.
Take the fog machine and lay it on the floor/ground.Take the tube and put it right over the nozzle of the fog machine. Make sure it's right over it, or else the fog won't even make it through the entire pipe.
Turn on the fog, and watch it hug the ground!
QuestionIs there any way to make fog without using dry ice?IlovegreenbeanCommunity AnswerThere is no way to do that without a fog machine.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you are breaking up dry ice with a hammer, be careful! Wear safety glasses.
- When handling dry ice, wear gloves!
- The ice will quickly melt with the heat coming from the fog, so make sure you have a lot of ice!
- When using it, make sure it's not too windy; the wind will ruin the hugging effect.
- It's best to use this outside; fog can damage the paint on the walls in your house.
- Wear rubber gloves that are nice and thick.
- Dry ice has a surface temperature of −78.5 °C (−109.3 °F). If you touch it with your bare hands, it will damage your skin, and it will be painful! Be Sure to wear gloves!
- On Halloween night, some people may come around that have asthma; a fog machine's fog can be very bad for these people.
Video: Build a Spooky Fog Machine Chiller - DIY Cheap and Easy
Exercising For Over 90 Minutes A Day Can Worsen Your Health In Hindi
Sorry Blondes and Brunettes: Ronze Is 2015s Hottest Hue
Prenatal Plus Low Iron Reviews
How to Clean Cockapoo Ears
Dangerfood: Trail Mix
Science Says Your Sports Bra Isnt Cutting It
How to Have a Deep Connection With Your Boyfriend
How to Set Up Voicemail on an iPhone
Celebrity Hairstyles: Lauren Conrad Hairstyles
Revealed: The Secret to Kim Kardashian’s SculptedAbs
Be yourself at work, mostly
How to Stop Emotional Shopping Once and For All
How to Choose a Vet for Your Ferret
Date: 14.12.2018, 02:15 / Views: 64171