How to cook turnips in a slow cooker?
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:50 minutes
Recipe of cooking turnips in a slow cooker
With turnip get second courses and desserts. For children, you can cook this root vegetable with apples. Turnip cut into cubes and stew for 10 minutes. Then add shredded apples and sugar to taste. After 20 minutes You can enjoy a delicious dessert. Crush the mass in a blender, get mashed potatoes. It is suitable for children of the first year of life.
To make the dish more healthy, cook turnips with prunes. Boil these ingredients separately. Add milk and sugar, cook in “Quenching” mode for 10-15 minutes.
For dinner, vegetable stew. On request, you can add any vegetables to the dish.
- Turnip, potatoes and carrots cut into cubes, finely chop the white cabbage. Boil the turnips for 10 minutes.in the "Steamed" mode.
- Add all other ingredients to the root. Pour in 100 ml of water, vegetable oil, add salt and pepper. Cook in “Quenching” mode for 30-40 minutes.
- 10 min. Before the end of the program, add green peas.
Serve stew warm to meat dishes.
Stuffed turnips in a slow cooker
As stuffing for this root fit minced meat and mushrooms.
- 0.3 kg minced meat;
- 0.2 kg of fresh champignons;
- 5 pieces. turnips;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- vegetable oil, salt and spices to taste.
This recipe can be baked turnips in the oven.
- Cut the turnip into 2 parts, remove the middle. Give the vegetable a boat shape. Put the turnip in a container for steaming, pour 1 l of salted water into the bowl. Cook for 15 minutes. in the "Soup" mode. Turnip turn half-baked.
- Onion finely cut into cubes, mushrooms - thin plates. Fry them in a multicooker bowl. Fry until the liquid evaporates from the mushrooms.
- In the stuffing, add the cooled mushrooms with onions, hammer in the egg, salt and pepper. Mix well the mass. Put the minced meat in the boiled turnips.
- Cook in Baking Mode for 45 minutes. For 5-10 minutessprinkle with grated cheese until cooked.
Decorate baked turnips with greens. Serve with sour cream.
Turnip is well absorbed, it is low in calories, rich in vitamins, carotene, fiber and mineral salts. It should be included in the diet of children and people who want to lose weight. For the first feeding it is worth serving the dishes in the form of mashed potatoes.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:48 / Views: 92544
Does faith allow to eat meat as different religions treat this
Quantum Stake Kernels from Fallout 3
Fairy napkin-pocket for appliances
Trends in Interior Design 2017
Ring saw from a tin can
American cosmetics: what products should start the hunt
Tip 2: Irga: landing and care