How to cook beet kvass - 7 step-by-step recipes
How to cook beet kvass at home? Two main components will be needed - fresh vegetables and rye crackers. There are also more complex recipes with the addition of additional ingredients (sour cream, whey, dried fruit, etc.).
Beetroot kvass is a healing drink with general health qualities, a source of useful microelements and substances. The cooking process is unsophisticated and fast, with which any hostess will cope. The main thing is to find good ingredients.
In the article we will comprehensively talk about the beet variety of foamy drink, the tricks of cooking and the beneficial properties of kvass. Take note, dear quasolars!
A simple recipe for beet kvass
- Water - 2 l,
- Beets (medium size) - 3 pieces,
- Sugar - 1 big spoon.
- I take the vegetables, carefully wash and clean. I cut thin straws.
- I send the cut beets to the jar. Fill the root with about half the capacity.Pour boiled water at room temperature.
- For better fermentation, I throw sugar, mix it thoroughly and leave for 5 days. The cooking time depends on the temperature conditions in the room, the installation location of the can.
- Strain and pour the finished kvass into bottles.
Sweet beet kvass. Traditional recipe
- Water - 2 l,
- Beetroot - 500 g,
- Sugar - 4 tablespoons,
- Brown bread crust - 1 pc.
- I rub the beets in a large grater. Dumped in the bank. Pour water and pre-dissolved granulated sugar. I throw a weathered crust of a black loaf.
- Cover with gauze top of the jar. Leave for 3 days warm. Once a day, stir the base. Then filtered, bottled or small banks.
Recipe for beet kvass by Bolotov
In the preparation of healing drink is nothing complicated. It ripens at the expense of the process of lactic fermentation, merciless to harmful microorganisms, but favorable for the preservation of resistant beneficial bacteria. Thanks to the latest, beet kvass according to Bolotov has a great healing effect.
- Whey (store) - 2 l,
- Beets - 1 kg,
- Sour cream - 1 tsp,
- Sugar - 65 g.
- Beet grind with a food processor or rubbed on a grater. I throw it into a 3-liter jar.
- To the whey add sour cream and sugar. I warm up the sweetened mixture with cottage cheese by-product to 35-40 degrees.
- Pour the whey with sugar and sour cream in a jar with a prepared root vegetable. Cover with a towel and leave to wander for 7 days.
- After 24 hours, traces of foam will appear, after 2-3 days mold will form. A single-celled fungus formed at the top of the can is carefully removed. I repeat the procedure several times during the week.
- After 7 days, the fermentation process will noticeably increase. I put Bolotovsky beet kvass for 24 hours in the fridge. Then again send in the heat. I wait 5 more days, not forgetting to clean the formation of mold in a timely manner.
- I take a multi-layer gauze, filter the drink, pour it into bottles.
Helpful advice.Bolotovskiy kvass - an excellent tool for normalization of the state of intestinal microflora and general activity of the gastrointestinal tract. It is better to take in small portions (50 g), on an empty stomach, no more than 3 times a day. Optimally - one and a half hours before meals.
Recipe for Bolotovskaya kvass from beets on the water
Replace the whey can be a regular filtered water. Adding fragrant herbs will give kvas special taste.
- Water - 2 l,
- Fresh beets - 800-1100 g,
- Sour cream 15 percent fat - 1 small spoon.
- Mint - 10 g.
- Tru on grater well washed and peeled beets. I take a jar for cooking with a volume of 3 l, I fill it at 2/3.
- Spread sour cream in a bowl, add water. Carefully interfere. The basis for enzymatic fermentation is ready.
- Poured into a jar of beets. I put it in a warm place for fermentation, not forgetting to close it with a towel. I leave a few centimeters of free space to the neck.
- Every 2 days I take off the top of the formation of fungus.
- After 4-5 days, I filter kvass, get rid of the sediment at the bottom. Thanks to a simple procedure, the drink will be more pleasant to the taste.
- Waiting 10-12 days. I pour into bottles, add mint. Keep in the fridge.
How to make cleansing beet kvass?
Dosed use of the foamy root product is an excellent body cleansing from toxins and an excellent means for general recovery at a modest price. Let's try to cook?
- Water - 3 liters,
- Beetroot - 0,5 kg,
- Rye bread - 50 g,
- Yeast - 20 g,
- Sugar - 100 g
- I'm making beets. Mine, I clean and cut into slices. I put it in a saucepan and boil it. If desired, slices of root vegetables can be dried in the oven.
- I drain the resulting broth, separating it from the beetroot, topping up with boiled water, throwing sugar, pieces of rye bread, yeast.
- I leave to wander for 2 days. I strain the kvass, I send it to the refrigerator to cool. Done!
Cooking kvass from beets to clean the liver
A simple recipe for a healing beetroot with the addition of flour to combat liver diseases. Note that kvass from beet for liver treatment is not suitable for quenching thirst due to the colossal sugar content. It is needed in small doses for treatment.There are contraindications. I advise you to consult with a specialist before use.
- Water - 2 l,
- Beets - 1 kg,
- Sugar - 6 glasses,
- Flour - 2 tablespoons,
- Raisins - 600 g.
- I cut the vegetables into small cubes, after cleaning and rinsing thoroughly. I shift to the bank.
- I put sugar and flour. I close the towel, I put it in a warm place (not in the sun) for fermentation.
- Cooking time - 2 days.Two or three times a day I recommend mixing the contents in a jar.
- After two days I add dried grape to the jar with a drink, I fall asleep with 4 glasses of sugar. I interfere, I expose to heat for a week. To improve the fermentation process do not forget to mix. Once a day is enough.
- After 7 days, filter the drink, pour it into the bottle. Accept 1 tablespoon of medicinal beet product before meals.
Beet kvass with a loin for weight loss
Drink on a beet-based basis is not the most caloric product in a leavened family (no more than 70 kcal per 0.1 liter, 350 kcal in a large mug). The composition contains active ingredients and substances that accelerate metabolic processes in the body. Tasty and light beet kvass is recommended to be consumed on fasting days. I suggest a dietary recipe from a vegetable and a must.
- Water - 2 l,
- Beets - 600 g,
- Wort (store, for rye drink) - 2 tablespoons.
- Thoroughly my beets, rubbed on a grater.
- I add to the vegetable gruel wort, pour warm water.
- I put it for 2-3 days in a warm place. The completion of the cooking process will be signaled by the independent dissolution of the cloudy foam, the overall clarification of the drink.
Helpful advice.For flavor and unusual notes in the palette of taste, I recommend adding fresh mint.
The benefits and harm of beet kvass
Tezisno walk through the main advantages and disadvantages of beet kvass.
Harm and contraindications
- The limited use (up to complete failure) for people with different forms of gastritis, ulcers and other problems with the stomach.
- Not recommended for use by people with urinary and gallstone diseases.
Beet kvass is a useful refreshing drink and an assistant in the fight against various diseases. There are many recipes for cooking, with a different set of ingredients and their percentage in the total composition. Try, experiment and achieve a positive result.
Date: 08.10.2018, 12:07 / Views: 71273
Thread Accessories - Macrame technique
Harmonious house: 6 interior lessons borrowed from the Dutch style
The famous puppet castle Astolat Dollhouse
How to make crafts for Pancake week
How to start a stepper motor without electronics
Beautiful DIY candlestick
With the help of paint from a can, the old chair turned into a highlight of the interior