How to connect the tablet to the Internet?
The tablet is the last word in modern multimedia communication and computing technology. The tablet allows you not only to play the game or view photos, but also to get online and chat with friends on social networks or via Skype.
Most people, buying a tablet, first of all plan to use it for web surfing, and therefore the question of how to connect the tablet to the Internet, is relevant for all novice users. Answer it clearly or in the form of a universal instruction will not succeed, since the tablets differ from each other not only in appearance and technical characteristics, but also in operating systems. After all, it is on the operating system, on the basis of which the device management system is built, the options for connecting to the Internet depend.
Types of connections
To get started, you should immediately decide what kind of Internet you need to connect, because nowadays different options for accessing the Internet are popular.
- Connecting via a normal network cable, however, it is extremely rare for a LAN network connector in tablets. In addition, Wi-Fi routers are often installed in houses and apartments, the router receives a signal through a network cable, and it is distributed in the form of wireless Internet.
- Connecting via a mobile network using 3G or 4G technologies, which allows you to use the Internet via a built-in or external type 3G modem. In these modems, a special SIM card is installed, the same as in mobile phones. In general, the decision how to connect the Internet via a tablet is up to you, taking into account the capabilities of your tablet.
Connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi
So, connecting Wi-Fi is easy. To do this, just go to the network settings and tick the box next to "Connecting wireless internet". Then your tablet will independently find all active networks in the range of its receiver, and you will only have to choose a network with a better signal. True, it is worth mentioning at once that not all networks are free and open. To connect to some of them need an access password.
Connect to the network via 3G (4G)
- If the tablet has a built-in modem, then its configuration is simple. How to connect the tablet to the Internet? To do this, simply insert the SIM card into the appropriate slot and configure the connection according to the parameters that are usually provided along with the SIM card itself. Often in the settings you need to check the box next to the option "Transfer data in the network" in order for the Internet to work correctly.
- Connecting via an external modem is a more complicated process.
- The first thing to do is to make sure that external modems can be connected to your tablet at all. Usually a standard USB port is used for the connection.
- The second stage is the most difficult. You need to "convince" your modem that you need it as a "modem", and not as a virtual disk or card reader. By default, this device is a modem, a virtual disk, and a card reader.
- After you have transferred the modem to the correct mode, it remains only to enter the APN settings and enter the parameters of your network operator. You can find them in the contract or simply on the Internet using search.
- Further, having saved the access point, the tablet will automatically connect to the Internet when the external modem is connected.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:36 / Views: 62373
Monkey from children's tights
9 delicious salads for every day This selection will simplify your life
Glass Manufacturing Methods
Very simple, but beautiful and original cluster pattern on three needles
American cosmetics: what products should start the hunt
How to start the injector