Honey cookies in 12 minutes
Nothing decorates the holiday table like honey pastries. Homemade cookies that melt in your mouth will not leave you and your guests indifferent!
600g of flour
350g sour cream fat
150g of sugar
2st.l. honey thick
1. Butter is melted, then pounded with sugar and honey.
2. Sour cream and flour are added to the base.
3. The dough is kneaded, rolled out to a thickness of 5 mm and cut into molds.
4. Baking paper is not smeared. There is a gap between the figures.
5. Dessert is prepared no more than 12 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. When it cools, it is decorated as desired.
Date: 09.10.2018, 00:13 / Views: 42151
Cover for auto documenting
How to make a bookmark-corner bat
Recipes for removing ink
A selection of simple and effective schemes
100 reasons why I love you
How to cook chickpeas
What is cola
Should I buy children's winter clothes online