DIY Car Mount Fire Extinguisher Bracket
According to the SDA, a fire extinguisher should be in every car. The following regulation: “The Code of Rules SP 9.13130.2009” determines the volume of this device (for passenger cars 2 liters) and the type (powder or carbon dioxide). The same document defines the order of placement of fire extinguishing means. We will not quote, the main positions are as follows:Make a fitting. Belts are not just overlapped, but form a loop on regular buckles, for durability.Fastening using a so-called. "Tapes-contact", in common parlance - stickies. After marking it is sewn to the belts.Drill a hole under the neck of a fire extinguisher, and align it with a file.
- the fire extinguisher must be in the cab (it is forbidden to be stored in the back);
- the bracket must securely hold the car fire extinguisher during traffic or an accident.
The OU-2 carbon dioxide fire extinguisher (weight 7 kg) will require the following tools and materials:
- steel plate 1.5-2 mm (in our case with molded edges, which is useful for stiffness)
- cut off a plastic pipe of a suitable diameter;
- wide belt from an old sports bag (tensile strength is important);
- fasteners (bolts, screws, rivets);
- if necessary, a wooden bar;
- thick woolen fabric;
- drill, knife ka for metal, files, workbench with vice, zaklepochnik;
- adhesive sealant, paint.
Let's begin to manufacture the bracketWe adjust the steel plate,we cut the belt from the bag and the plastic pipe so that it covers the fire extinguisher, but did not prevent it from getting.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:48 / Views: 94145
The best garden centers of Ukraine on the portal for gardeners Landscape.ua
Delightful decor from old baseboards that will save a budget
Lightly salted cucumbers in a package quickly and easily
How to find a sister
What is useful Ivan-tea
Top 5: light breakfasts for a hot summer