Dismantling the house: the process of dismantling the old building
buildings have their own life. When it ends, living in it becomes dangerous and uncomfortable. Even a major overhaul does not fix the situation. It is necessary to get rid of the old building. But, in it you can find a lot of useful things that can be used in new construction or for arranging the site. Properly planning and carrying out the dismantling of the house, you can get a lot of building material that can be used for a variety of purposes. However, dismantling the house is a rather complicated procedure that requires careful, well-thought-out preparation and careful execution.
No matter what material was used for construction, the method of preparatory work for dismantling the house is about the same.Safety must always come first.
Preparation includes the following activities:
- Drawing up a drawing of a house with diagrams of all communications. It is necessary to apply on the paper passage of water and gas pipes, sewage and electrical wiring.
- Determining the need for hired labor, heavy construction equipment and special equipment.
- Drawing up a plan for dismantling the country house with an indication of the sequence of all actions, more details here: http://demonti.ru/demontazh-dachnogo-doma/.
- Agreement of work with the competent authorities, in order to dismantle the house was legally carried out.
- Taking out from the structure all that is needed in the future or will interfere with work.
- Fencing and warning signs around the building. Neighbors are warned if necessary.
After the event, the building is disconnected from all communications. If there were meters for water, gas and electricity, then it is necessary to invite controllers to take readings and fix the fact of stopping the use of the service.
The process of dismantling the old structure
In all cases, the dismantling of the country house is carried out from top to bottom. If you act otherwise, it is fraught with the collapse of the structure and the tragic consequences. But, and should not be the first to remove the roof. In case of rain, you will have to work under cold and dirty water jets.
Work at heights will require reliable ladders, safety harnesses and cables. After the necessary equipment has been prepared and all documents have been signed, the house will be dismantled.
This procedure is recommended in the following sequence:
- Remove all pipes and wiring. Removing switches, sockets, toilets, bathtubs and sinks.
- Careful disposal of glasses. It is advisable to shoot them entirely to avoid a lot of sharp fragments.
- Excavation of windows and doors.
- Dismantling the roof. If asbestos-cement slate was used, it should be immediately removed from the site. Removed the truss system and logs.
- Dismantling the walls. When building a house of logs or lumber, some fragments can be saved. It is better to get rid of bricks. Cleaning it from the solution is difficult and unpromising.
- Removed flooring.
The foundation is broken. There is no special equipment here.
What is the best way to disassemble a house?
The owners of the plots inevitably face a dilemma: dismantle the dacha at home and save, or entrust it to professionals Dismantling the house with their own hands can stretch for months, taking all the free time of the owner. Every day will bring new challenges. A team of specialists can dismantle a holiday home and remove construction debris in one day, leaving a clean area in place of the house.
Date: 09.10.2018, 08:59 / Views: 34333
Master the LED backlight
Angel and Demon Wire Pendant
Kitchens in Kazan to order