Delicious Homemade Lollipops
Lollipops, the main ingredient of which is granulated sugar, is an amazingly tasty delicacy from our childhood. They can be given any shape, color and flavor, but the sugar base for several centuries remains unshakable. Transparent circles, hearts, roosters on a stick are invariably popular and delight the sweet tooth of different generations. Cooking lollipops at home is a snap. Moreover, the possibilities of a modern hostess are very wide. It is worth making a little effort, show a little imagination and delicious homemade candy canes will appear in a vase on your table. Homemade lollipops have a number of advantages over purchased ones:For a classic recipe, you will need products that are always on hand:Now you can get to work.Little secret. In order for the syrup not to stick to the walls of the dishes, during boiling it must be “pushed” with a brush dipped in cold water. In this way, the loss of sugar mass can be avoided. "style =" max- width: 100%; " alt="Delicious homemade lollipops"> Act boldly, and then all the caramel will work.
- they are distinguished by excellent taste, pleasant smell and original design;
- are prepared with love, the best cook - the hostess of the house;
- only simple and affordable natural ingredients are included in the delicacy;
- chemical additives are not used,preservatives and flavors.
- granulated sugar 200 g .
- good water 5 tbsp. spoon.
- lemon juice 2 dessert spoons or 1 tbsp. spoon 9% vinegar.
- A little vegetable oil to lubricate the paper.
- small jelly beans and marmalade slices to decorate the candies;
- vanilla sugar, honey, ginger or ground cinnamon to add flavor.
- deep sauté pan or small saucepan with a thick bottom;
- a container with cold water to cool the sugar mass;
- chopsticks, skewers, toothpicks with cut tips or tubes ;
- baking paper or silicone dough board.
Step-by-step recipe for homemade lollipopsPour sugar into a saucepan, pour in water. Over low heat to bring to a boil. Boil, stirring for 5-7 minutes. At the end add lemon juice or vinegar.Mix well. Vanilla, ginger or honey are also added at the final stage of cooking. The temperature of the finished caramel should not be lower than 170-175 ° C. In the absence of a cooking thermometer in the hostess’s arsenal, the readiness of the syrup can be determined by the way our grandmothers. If a hot drop in cold water becomes firm and does not stick to your hands, caramel is ready. "style =" max- width: 100%; " alt="Delicious homemade lollipops">
Date: 09.10.2018, 11:03 / Views: 72592
Puffed Pillow Raspberry Silk
Black garlic - composition, taste and beneficial properties
Weave a jar of beads
Stretch ceilings in Minsk from the company Imperial
3 non-standard ideas for decorating the house from cardboard and paper
Vintage Handicraft Tools - Incredible Works of Art