Delicious and healthy sesame paste
Oriental cuisine is known for all its preferences for various spices and seasonings. It is said that the use of such natural ingredients is the main secret of the attractive appearance of oriental men and women. Recently, Europeans have begun to actively borrow recipes from traditional oriental dishes, including sesame paste, sesame or tahini pasta.
Tahini is one of the main products of the countries of the East, its history goes back more than 4 thousand years. Despite its specific taste, this product is the basis of many dishes. But the main merit tahini - rich composition.
Vitamins of group B, C, E, zinc, calcium, phosphorus and iron, as well as organic acids and fiber make it extremely useful for both health and appearance.
Among the main useful properties are:
- Improvement of the gastrointestinal tract. Besides the fact that pasta is easily digested due to its homogeneous consistency, it is also an excellent helper for digesting heavier foods.
- Thiamine, which is part of the product, helps to balance the work of the nervous system, eliminating periodic mood swings and increasing stress resistance.
- Pasta from sesame is recommended to include in the daily diet for those who suffer from skin problems - acne, rashes, pimples. High zinc content will help improve the condition of the skin.
- The rich mineral and vitamin complex also helps to improve the condition of hair and nails.
- Vegetarians especially favor tahini, because it is a source of beneficial protein.
- Methionine, which is rich in sesame, helps cleanse the liver of toxins.
If you are making or trying tahini for the first time, then it is best to use it as a marinade for fish or chicken. Spicy, slightly bitter taste will add spice to the dishes.
It is also a constant ingredient in healthy lifestyles such as falafel and hummus.
How to cook this unusual delicacy? Here are the necessary ingredients:
- sesame seeds 100 g;
- oil (olive, sesame) - 30-50 g
Sesame must be dried. This can be done both in a conventional oven and in a microwave oven.After that, pour the seeds into the blender bowl, and, gradually adding oil, cut to a uniform state.
You can store the paste in a tightly closed jar. Shelf life - about 2 months.
To diversify the taste of your vegetable salads, we suggest using a simple recipe for dressing.
Take in equal proportions tahini, water and lemon juice. Mix, add 1 clove finely chopped garlic and ½ tsp. paprika, salt and pepper. Season the salad and let it sit for 10 minutes.
There are practically no contraindications for this product. The only thing about which warn dieticians - paste from sesame should not be carried away to people who aspire to get rid of excess weight. After all, just 1 tbsp. The product contains as much as 85 kcal.
Having prepared tahini with your own hands, you will surely discover new tastes and culinary tastes.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:36 / Views: 71541
How to sew a half skirt
With the help of paint from a can, the old chair turned into a highlight of the interior
Beautiful garden benches: drawings and photos
How to monitor homework
Delicate, light, juicy Mojito cake will conquer you and your guests
Eyes-pompons of yarn