Cooking cheese sauce at home: a recipe for making cheese sauce at home
Cheese sauce is often served instead of the usual ketchup to various dishes. It is also actively used as a marinade for meat, sometimes just pouring on them a side dish to give a new taste to bored buckwheat or macaroni. The finished product is easy to buy in stores - this is a slightly different option, because a real cheese sauce, as it cools, simply hardens and hardens again. Therefore, it is important to know how to make a cheese sauce in order to please the family with a natural product.
- Cooking time:30 minutes
Before analyzing the question of how easy it is to make cheese sauce at home, it is necessary to explain its serving on the table so that the self-prepared product retains all the freshness and taste.So, here are the following rules:
- The sauce goes on the table only hot, so that its consistency resembles mayonnaise or tomato paste. To do this, the product is heated in water, which is placed immediately after preparation.
- If the sauce is thick, it is allowed to dilute with chicken broth or milk. This is done as preparation. When adding a liquid, it is necessary to constantly mix the mixture with a spatula so that it does not lose a uniform consistency.
As soon as you notice that a piece of cheese begins to dry in the refrigerator, do not break your head, but start cooking right away. The resulting cheese sauce is loved by children with pancakes or fritters - this is the most delicious breakfast before going to school.
How to make the basis for the cheese sauce and the sauce itself right at home?
For the preparation of the sauce itself, any kind of hard cheese, but of high quality, is suitable. Cheese through heat treatment should melt, and not roll into lumps.
Make a cheese sauce at home as follows:
- Per 100 g of hard cheese, take 100 ml of cream 20-30% fat.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater and dip into a container.
- Place the container in the water bath.
- As the cheese melts, add spices — salt, pepper, garlic, mustard, and other ingredients.
If you want to get a sauce for eating the same pancakes, do not use spicy seasonings. It is better to add a little chopped greens. Mustard, garlic and other hot spices are used to prepare the composition as a seasoning for meat or chips. Some housewives fry meat steaks, pre-holding the pieces in the cheese in the same water bath. Only fry such meat should be in a well-heated frying pan to make the dish juicy.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:37 / Views: 63235
What dreams of ex-wife
Tastier than charlotte: 25 fruit and berry pies
Autumn origami maple leaf: master class with step by step photo
Updates and decor of guipure clothes: delightful and successful ideas
Spring photo frame
Pillow-roller under the door. Draft protection in 5 minutes
Eyes-pompons of yarn