Christmas snacks 2018 - simple, tasty and beautiful
Snacks always create the first impression of a holiday table, warming up the appetite of friends and loved ones before main dishes. Christmas snacks should look especially elegant and delight your taste. Therefore, today we want to share with you a selection of the most delicious, colorful and appetizing snacks for the New Year.
"Raffaello" with crab sticks
- 200 grams of crab sticks
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- mayonnaise - to taste
1. Boil eggs and grate with cheese.
2. Rub crab sticks and divide the mass into 2 parts. Crush the garlic.
3. Add to the cheese and egg mass garlic and half crushed crab sticks. Add mayonnaise and mix.
4. Roll balls and roll in the remaining half of crab sticks.
At will the snack can be decorated with greens or olives.
Excellent replacement for the usual "Herring under a fur coat."
- 1-2 herrings
- 3-4 beets
- 2 red bulbs
- 2 potatoes
- 3-4 eggs
- hard cheese
- mayonnaise - to taste
- black bread
1. Boil potatoes, beets and eggs and cut the ingredients into slices.
2. Cut the bread into circles or squares. If desired, bread can be fried until crispy.
3. Grease the toast with a small amount of mayonnaise and lay out the ingredients in layers. Each layer must be smeared with mayonnaise.
- 1st layer - a pair of beet circles
- 2nd layer - a pair of egg slices
- 3rd layer - herring, sliced or folded, and a thin slice of onion
- 4th layer - a pair of potato slices
- 5th layer - beetroot
4. Lubricate the last layer with a small amount of mayonnaise.
5. Make a cone out of a slice of cheese, put it on the top layer of lettuce, and place 1 olive or olive in the center of the cone. At will the snack can be decorated with greens.
Ladybugs with cheese
- 12-14 tartlets
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams of hard cheese
- 6-7 cherry tomato
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 Art. l. mayonnaise
- olives and greens
1. Boil the eggs and grate them on a fine grater with the cheese. Add a couple cloves of minced garlic (to taste).
2. Chop the greens and add a couple of spoons of mayonnaise.
3Fill the cheese tartlets. In order to make the torso of the ladybird, cut the cherry in half.
4. The head of a ladybug is made of olives, cut into 4 parts.
5. Using a toothpick, make a few points from mayonnaise on the ladybug. At will the snack can be decorated with greens.
- 1 herring
- 3-4 potatoes
- 2 small beets
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp. l. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- olive oil
1. Clean the herring from the bones and cut into small cubes.
2. Finely chop the onion.
3. Mix the herring with onion, add 1 spoon of mayonnaise and mix.
4. Boil the beets and rub on a fine grater.
Boil the potatoes and grate them on a fine grater.
6. Mix the potatoes and beets.
7. Brush your hands with olive oil and make berries from the beetroot with the herring inside.
8. To make the appetizer look like a strawberry, attach a sprig of parsley to the beetroot and sprinkle with sesame.
9. To strawberries become stronger and do not fall apart, send them to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Appetizer with cottage cheese and red fish
- 200 grams of cottage cheese
- 150g red fish
- sour cream
1. Shred curd with a blender. Gradually add sour cream, stirring constantly.
2. Add chopped greens to the curd mass, mix.
3. Put the mixture on the crackers.
4. Cut the red fish into thin strips.
5. From the three strips, twist the rose.
6. Place the fish on the cracker. At will the snack can be decorated with greens.
Stuffed Eggs with Shrimps
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams of boiled shrimp
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt - to taste
1. Otvarite eggs and cut them in half, separating the yolks from proteins.
2. Mash yolks with a fork, add mayonnaise, salt and mix.
3. Bring the mass down with a mixer and spread on half the eggs.
4. Place the shrimps on the stuffed eggs and garnish with greens.
Bulgarian pepper with bacon
You will need:
- 5 Bulgarian peppers
- 300 gr of brynza or Adyghe cheese
- 200 gr bacon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise
1. Fork chop the cheese.
2. Grind garlic and mix with cheese. Add 2 spoons of mayonnaise and mix.
3. Cut the pepper in half and clean the gut.
4. Fill the halves of the peppers with cheese, wrap in bacon strips and bake in ovens until ready.
Pineapple Salad in Tartlets
- 10 tartlets
- 200 gr ham
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 can of canned pineapple (0.5)
- 1 can of champignons (0.5)
- half a can of olives
- mayonnaise - optional
1. Cut pineapples and ham into small cubes, champignons - into slices. Slice the olives into rings.
2. Cut the Bulgarian pepper into thin strips.
3. Put the ingredients in the tartlets and decorate with mayonnaise mesh.
Cheese rolls with carrot
- 1 carrot
- 7 fine curd cheeses
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. l. mayonnaise
- green onions
1. Grate the carrot, chop the garlic and add to the carrot.
2. Add chopped parsley and mayonnaise.
3. Place the carrot mixture in the center of each cheese slice.
4. Roll the cheese into a tube and tie it with onion feather. If desired, the snack can be laid out on lettuce leaves.
- 500 grams of fish fillets
- 1 can of red caviar
- olive oil
1.Cut the fillets in small circles or squares.
2. Pour 1 spoonful of butter and a little water into the pan. Stew the fillet until done.
3. Lay the finished fillet on paper towels to make the glass all the liquid.
4.Bake the fillet in the oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. Coat the fillet with olive oil and grind in chopped greens.
6. In the center of each piece, put a spoon of red caviar.
Mushrooms on the lawn
- 150 gr. Cheese
- 3 boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp. l. mayonnaise
- pickled mushrooms
1. Grate cheese and eggs, add a couple of spoons of mayonnaise and mix.
2. Make from the resulting mixture the legs for mushrooms and place the mushrooms on the legs.
3. At will the snack can be decorated with dill.
Date: 09.10.2018, 12:43 / Views: 64551
29 Children's Rooms in Black and White
11 stars who became moms this summer
Dress with a collar for a doll
Fake hem: treatment of the bottom with a lack of tissue
T-72 M1 paper model of the tank
Hot sandwich in the oven
Instrumentation on EcoUnit
Save your home from cockroaches with these simple tools