Blueberries for the winter without cooking with sugar, five-minute jam, in its own juice, jam, syrup. The most delicious blueberry billet recipes for winter
From blueberries for the winter you can make a lot of natural treats and desserts. For example, fragrant berry jam, tender marmalade jam or thick concentrated syrup. We have collected a whole collection of simple but very tasty recipes for winter preparations that you can easily cook in your kitchen. For processing berries, you only need an ordinary enameled pan or a copper basin, inherited from your grandmother. For those who do not have a free minute to stand at the stove and patiently stir the boiling fruit mass, we advise you to pay attention to the method of cooking the berries in the slow cooker or simply rub fresh blueberries with sugar, and then cork in jars and remove before the onset of winter cold in the basement or storeroom.Well, if the harvest of fruits is too large and there is no physical possibility to roll everything at once, the surplus can be frozen and taken up later, when there is a little more time.
Blueberry for the winter in its own juice - a classic recipe for jam
This is a traditional blueberry recipe for the winter. The delicacy cooked in such a way turns out to be rich-sweet and unusually fragrant. Pleasant density and density can be achieved through triple digestion of berries in a syrup that does not contain water, but consists exclusively of natural blueberry juice and sugar. It is possible to store such winter preparation even at room temperature for 1.5-2 years, and in a cold cellar even longer.
Ingredients for a Recipe for Delicious Blueberry Jam in Own Juice
- blueberries - 3 kg
- granulated sugar - 4,5 kg
Step-by-step instructions on how to make jam in its own juice
- Berries to sort, wrinkled, spoiled berries to remove, and whole and dense to rinse under water and dry on a paper towel.
- Fold into a deep enamel basin, pour plenty of sugar over each layer and leave overnight so that the berry starts up the maximum amount of juice.
- In the morning, place a container with a sweet mass on a small fire and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool naturally. Repeat the procedure twice more, and at the end pack hot jams in sterilized jars and roll up quickly. When seaming is cool, put it in a cellar or storage room.
Blueberries for the winter - the recipe for jam "five minutes" with sugar
The fastest way to prepare blueberries for the winter is to cook the so-called “five minutes” out of it. A short heat treatment will allow you to keep the maximum amount of useful substances contained in the berry. Delicious jam will become a real vitamin boost of cheerfulness in frosty days and help to protect yourself from colds and virus diseases typical for the winter season.
Ingredients for the recipe of blueberry five-minute jam with sugar for winter
- blueberries - 1 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
Step-by-step recipe, how to cook sweet five-minute jam for the winter
- Bilberry bust, rinse under water and dry on a paper towel.
- Dry berries placed in a deep enamelled container and cover half the sugar.Leave for 4-5 hours on the kitchen table, so that the masses will let the juice.
- Separate the liquid carefully pour into a saucepan, add the remaining sugar and cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes, so that the sugar crystals completely dissolved.
- When the syrup starts to bubble actively, pour in the berries, gently mix and boil for about 5 minutes. Regularly stir to prevent the fruit from sticking to the bottom.
- Hot pack in sterilized jars, roll up, cork with lids, cover with a blanket and cool well. Then store it in a cool place.
Blueberry for the winter - we prepare jam in the multivarque (the recipe from the photo)
Tight, marmalade blueberry jam for the winter can be cooked in a saucepan, but in a slow cooker it is much more convenient and easier to do. Stand near the stove and all the time to stir the berry mass will not be needed. It is enough to set the appropriate mode on the control panel and the “smart” equipment will independently and in the best possible way perform the work assigned.
Ingredients for the recipe of the blueberry jam, cooked using the slow cooker
- blueberries - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- gelling mixture - 2 packs
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for blueberry jam in a slow cooker for winter
- Bilberry bust, remove twigs and garbage, wash berries, dry, put in a deep container and cover with sugar.
- Using a blender, chop the fruits and achieve complete mass uniformity.
- Pour the gelling mixture, mix very well and place a suitable semi-finished product in a multi-cooker bowl.
- Set the “Quenching” mode on the unit, close the lid and cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- In hot form, arrange in sterilized jars, roll up with tin lids, cool well and store.
Fresh blueberries with sugar for the winter without cooking - a recipe with photos
Blueberries for the winter, prepared according to this recipe, are not subjected to heat treatment. Due to this, all the vitamins, trace elements and valuable substances remain in it in the same volume as in the berry, just picked from the bush.
Ingredients for the recipe for blueberry jam without cooking
- blueberries - 2 kg
- sugar - 3 kg
Step-by-step recipe, how to harvest for the winter fresh blueberries without cooking
- Rinse blueberries, remove garbage and twigs, and soak berries for 30-40 minutes in cool water, then discard in a colander and wait for excess moisture to drain.
- Dry berries pour half the amount of sugar and leave for 3-4 hours on the kitchen table.
- When the fruit starts to juice, carefully beat the mass with a blender, slowly introducing the remaining sugar.
- Pack up the dessert on sterilized jars, pour 1 teaspoon of sugar into each of them and cork with lids. Banks, closed nylon, sent to storage in the refrigerator, and containers under the tin - in the basement or storeroom.
Blueberries for the winter - how to make a sweet thick syrup (recipe with photos)
Concentrated bilberry syrup, prepared for the winter on this recipe, can be bottled and sealed with simple cork lids. However, such a billet must necessarily stand in the refrigerator and consume it preferably within 6-7 months. If it is necessary to increase the shelf life, it will be necessary to put twice as much sugar, pack the finished treat on standard glass jars for preservation and necessarily roll under the tin lids. Only then the syrup will stand in the closet for a year and more.
Ingredients for the recipe for harvesting blueberry syrup for winter
- blueberries - 1 kg
- brown sugar - 250 g
- filtered water - 750 ml
- lemon - 1 pc
Step-by-step instructions for the recipe for a delicious winter syrup
- Lemon cut in half.From one part peel off the peel, and squeeze out the maximum amount of juice from the pulp.
- Rinse the blueberries, put them in a deep enamel bowl, pour a glass of water and knead it with a fork. Then send to the stove and warm over low heat. When the mass begins to boil, boil for 15 minutes, remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Wet cooled berries twice through a sieve.
- The remaining water and lemon combine with sugar, mix and boil for 10 minutes. When the liquid begins to thicken, add blueberries and keep on fire for another 3-5 minutes. Then remove the lemon and cool the syrup.
- Finished blueberry delicacy poured on sterilized bottles, tightly closed with lids and sent to storage in a refrigerator or deep cellar.
Blueberries for the winter without sugar in their own juice: video recipe
Usually blueberries are frozen for the winter or cooked in a saucepan and a multivarquet in the form of jam, jam, syrup or fresh fruit mass, ground with sugar. The author of the video does not go the beaten paths and offers everyone a recipe for winter harvesting of blueberries in their own juice without sugar.The method is quite worthy of attention, and for those who follow their figure or because of health reasons it is necessary to limit the consumption of sugar, it can even become a panacea in the preparation of sweet home preservation.
Date: 09.10.2018, 03:10 / Views: 43495
Impressive animal sculptures from scrap metal
Satin Ribbon Herringbone
Original ideas for creativity: stamps from improvised material
Cardboard cake is the most modern greeting