Beautiful openwork path with a simple trick
The time when lace was at the peak of popularity, falls on the last century, but today it still confidently declares itself. Lace patterns look charming, homely and romantic. Why not bring some lace, say, to landscape design of the backyard or garden? Keep yourself an idea to create such a wonderful tile with a lace pattern!
For the work you need to take the following materials:
- Cardboard (2-3 times as large as tile);
- lace doily or rug;
- spray acrylic paint;
- cleaning solution;
- acrylic lacquer.
The process is very simple:
1. Wash the tile well. It depends on how smoothly the paint will fall on the surface. Dry thoroughly.
2. Prepare an openwork napkin or a thin rug with a lace pattern. Cheap wipes made of plastic or vinyl, which are not a pity, will work well.
3. Place cardboard under the tile, cover with a napkin and spray the aerosol paint over the surface.
4. When the paint dries, the surface of the tile can be fixed with acrylic lacquer.Wonderful openwork tile is ready!
Date: 08.10.2018, 14:13 / Views: 82534
Decorating a Recipe Book
New Year Card
19 cases when children realized that their parents were much cooler than they
15 things we do wrong every day, even without realizing it
How to choose earrings