8 Struggles Only Childfree Couples Understand
1. When a couple you weresurewould wait announces that they're pregnant.
2. When someone accuses you of not liking kids.And you immediately scroll through your toddler-ridden news feed like:
3. And then you wonder if all that "liking" makes you seem desperate for a baby.
4. When the nosiest person in town sees you shopping for baby stuff forsomeone else.
5. When someone says they never realized how selfish they were before they had kids.
"So you're saying we're selfish?"
6. When you offer to watch a friend's kids and they just laugh.And you're like, "No, really."
7. When you show up to your high school reunion and you're the only couple without children.
8. And you suspect that people think your relationship is in trouble.
Because you would. Just maybe not today.
Video: Proof Parenthood Destroys Your Happiness
How Running Saved Me From PTSD
Global warming is only natural, say experts
FurHaven Quilted Faux Fur Velvet Goliath Chaise Dog Bed, Gray, 4X-Large
How to Diagnose Diabetes
The things you didn’t know about vegan protein
What Causes Brain Fog (7 Things You Can Do to Prevent and Stop It)
The Best Restaurants In Austin, According To Nutritionists
3 Ways to Relieve Foot Pain for Good
What Should Your Normal Resting Heart Rate Really Be
Loafers: 30 reasons to slip into a pair this season
Psychosomatic Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Types, And Treatments